Customer Service Charter
Our Staff are focused on the following levels of customer service to ensure your experience at our Treetops is enjoyable.
Choose your attitude;
If you’re happy make someone smile! If your sad find your smile, remember if we’re all happy and having a good day so will our guests.
Pay attention to what’s happening around you at all times. What do the guests want?
Make their day?
Do something to heighten the guest experience. Be attentive and friendly!
Create a wonderful experience for our guests and in the process enjoy your day at work!
A few golden rules
Always acknowledge the presence of a guest with a polite greeting. Guest service takes priority over staff conversations.
Look after you teammates and work together. Organization is the key to success!
You can expect us to treat you with respect and courtesy.
We will do this by:
- being friendly, courteous, fair and impartial in our dealings with you
- treating you with dignity and respect
- behaving with honesty and integrity
- identifying ourselves when we talk to you.
Feedback and complaints
Australian Treetop views complaint resolution as an important part of our continuous improvement process.
Complaints can be made in several ways. These include the following:
- by telephone Otway Fly on 1800 300 477 Illawarra Fly on 1300 362 881
- in person at any of the Otway Fly Treetop Walks
We aim to resolve all complaints about our products and services in relation to our treetop walks within ten working days.